At Phil’s Glass we manufacture all of our own windows. They are available in many styles and colours and can be custom made to suit your requirements.
We can supply for you and we also specialise in a complete fitting service where we remove your old windows including the internal and external trims back to the bare stud or brick openings. We then install the new windows including all new internal timber work and external trims as required. How about some new Blinds for your new windows, we can do this to, this is a complete service done by our own tradesman. Feel free to contact us for an obligation free quote.
Accessories to further enhance your choice
There are many accessories you may choose to suit your new windows and doors as listed below:
- Fly Screens
- Security Window Screens
- Sliding window sash handle locks.
- Sliding window sash sill vent locks.
- Awning window chain winders in locking style, restricted openings and Stainless Steel
- Colonial bars to suit all windows.
- Federation bars to suit all windows.
- Sanding and pre-sealing of all internal timberwork.
- Cart away all old frames and trims to the tip.
- Removal and refit of curtains, tracks and blinds.
- A complete range of Blinds to suit your new windows
Energy Efficient Glass
To help you keep your property cooler in summer and hotter in winter, plus to help with privacy, UV protection and security, we can offer you the following glass options, with all thicknesses of glass being up to the Australian standards AS1288:
- Comfortone tinted glass. Available in Clear and Grey tint, which offers some privacy over clear glass without reducing the natural light. It can also keep your home up to 10% cooler.
- Tinted laminated safety glass. Available in a Clear and Grey tint, which offers all of the above, plus security from burglars and offers a 99% UV protection. It will also offer some heat loss benefits, as it is thicker than normal glass. It is also very good for noise reduction.
- Comfort plus laminated glass. Available in clear or grey tint which will offer you all the benefits of the tinted laminated glass as above plus this glass has a special coating that provides thermal and solar control enhancements similar to that of double-glazing.
- Double Glazing. Available in clear or tinted units. Being two planes of glass with a sealed air-space. This air-space makes a highly efficient insulator and acts as a two-way solution, trapping warm air inside and keeping cold air outside in cold weather, but in hot weather it works the opposite way. Double-glazing is also very good for noise reduction and will help prevent condensation.